- After months of eye candy. I never had balls to approach her. Every time, she was in my clear view I would look away immediately and rush off like I had some place to be. Now that I have only 2 days left at Google, I finally attempted to initiate a conversation, well over the internet for now. Maybe, one day I will run into her or she will appear at my job.
- me: Hey! Thanks for responding to my question. it's my last day tomorrow and I guess once and for all I wanted to know what went on upstairs lol
- her: Hi Dee! No problem. :) There are a couple of other groups up here from DFA and DFP too.Where are you leaving to?
- me: I'm moving onto TiVo. I was only here for a one year contract that would've ended next week anyways Since you are up upstairs do you know Alex L**?
- me: I met a few people from the double click group last Tuesday during happy hour at my other job, hah.
- her: No, I don't think I've met him Congrats on your new job
- me: Thank you!
- me: Well if you are ever in downtown Mountain View and like sushi, you should definitely consider Barracuda Sushi. I'm a part-time server there and we give Google discounts ;)
- her: Thanks for letting me know! Maybe I'll see you there sometime.
- me: we seriously like need to catch up and hangout.
- megs: WE DO I MISS YOU SO MUCH
- me: we literally shavent seen eahc other for 2 months
- megs: i know, can we both wear our toms?
- me: yes!
- megs: hhaha yess ok were going out this weekend
agirlcalledquest:WTF? How do you know Dee???
Dee and I are both from Fremont. We went to different high schools but we found each other on LiveJournal when that was the shit. I didn’t actually meet her face to face until a few years ago when she was a customer in the drive-thru at my work. Cool story, huh?