I’m not into tattoos but for some reason I’d actually consider getting this on my back shoulder.
to meet someone who’s
- not an attention whore (no one cares about your selfies)
- not aggressive
- not a big fan of PDA
- not intense (unless it’s the love they have for me)
- not flakey
- who breaks out of the heteronormative roles
- easy going
- tries to be on time
- a natural sweetheart
- talented in some way
- supportive and pushes me to succeed
- enjoys being outdoors
- willing to explore the world with me
- can cook
- can make me laugh
- pays attention to the little details
- has good hygienes
- respectful (because NO really means NO.)
I guess I’m asking for too much. But I’m really tired of meeting people who turn me off within the first 15 minutes. I just hate how some people act really thirsty.
“We met at the wrong time. That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. Maybe one day years from now, we’ll meet in a coffee shop in a far away city somewhere and we could give it another shot.”
yes, story of my life.